FuzziBunz ELITE One Size Diaper - FINAL SALE CLOSEOUT!!!!
*****FINAL SALE CLEARANCE!!!!*****
FuzziBunz enthusiasts from around the world have offered suggestions on improving our world famous cloth pocket diaper. Now, with the assistance of state-of-the-art modeling techniques, computer controlled manufacturing techniques and testing on real live babies’ bottoms, we have taken the classic fit and quality of FuzziBunz® and made it better.
Better fit With the fully adjustable One Size Elite+, leg openings and crotch width have been optimized to accommodate the baby’s posture from infant, through sitting, crawling and walking.
Better Coverage The backside of the diaper is more fully cut and better contains at the leg openings as your child becomes more active.
Better Comfort The classic FuzziBunz® comfort and fit is back. The wider waist elastic casing and a flatter leg seams combine to give your child the most comfortable fit ever.
These improvements compliment the familiar FuzziBunz® features:
- Waist and leg buttonhole elastics are easily adjustable as your baby grows.
- Replace elastic without sewing! The easy to replace buttonhole elastic extends the useful life of the diaper.
- Durable snaps hold better and outperform hook-and-loop diapers.
Wait, there’s more! There’s improved snap alignment and sewing techniques, fabric reinforcement and improved material manufacturing processes, etc. That, combined with strict specifications, hands-on inspections and strict quality control procedures, gives us the confidence to offer our famous cloth pocket diapers PLUS! an industry rattling no-fuss 90-day Money Back Guarantee!
- 1 - One Size Elite pocket diaper
- 1 - Medium/Large microfiber insert (for larger babies)
- 1 - Small microfiber insert (for newborns)
How it works
A pocket diaper is an outer waterproof fabric and an inner dry layer which form a pocket within which a replaceable absorbent pad is inserted. When soiled or wet, the inserts are removed and the diaper and inserts are washed and dried.
- Stuff the Pocket: Insert the absorbent pads between the fleece and outer waterproof layer.
- Adjust the Elastic: Adjust the waist and leg openings using the buttonhole elastics. The buttonhole elastics are accessed by turning the pocket inside-out.
- Snap It On: Place the diaper on your baby as you would any diaper. Snap it closed and further adjust the fit using any of the snaps located on the front of the diaper.
Washing and Care
FuzziBunz® diapers are machine washable. Remove solids and rinse if practical and separate the insert from the pocket before washing. Rinse diapers in cold soak or rinse cycle. Wash on hot with detergent free of dyes, oils or additives. DO NOT USE BLEACH ON DIAPERS. Rinse diapers in cold rinse cycle. Dry diapers on low or medium heat until dry. Inserts can be dried on high heat.
Read complete Care & Use details here.
The FuzziBunz® warranty covers all FuzziBunz® products sold by authorized FuzziBunz® retailers. The Lifetime Limited Warranty covers snaps for three years (birth to potty training) and defects in materials and workmanship for one year.
ReviewsAdd Your Review
Tell a Friend
|Your cart is currently empty|