Kissaluvs Diaper Lotion Potion?
Kissaluvs Diaper Lotion Potion? ($9.95)
4 fluid ounces. Spray top.
Naturally effective and wonderfully efficient, our diaper lotion spray and concentrate make diaper changes a breeze.
* All natural ingredients
* Ultra-convenient ? no messy creams or ointments
* Conveniently sprays onto baby?s bottom
* Soothes minor rashes and skin irritations
* Moisturizes baby?s delicate skin
* Keeps your hands clean
* Brings a smile to baby?s face while keeping their little bottom clean
* Rinses cleanly from baby?s skin and cloth diapers
* Smells great, with a touch of lavender oil
* Concentrate makes refills easy and cost-effective
* Other Uses: Effective diaper pail spray; great face and aftershave spray for dad and moms; soothing bug and insect bite spray.
Just spray onto baby's bottom to soothe minor rashes and skin irritations, or to clean and refresh.
Ingredients: Witch hazel, jojoba oil infused with chamomile, lavender essential oil, tea tree essential oil
Instructions: Shake well. Spray on baby's bottom or wipe. Wipe off ... or not. Couldn't be easier!
Note: Do not use the spray on broken skin. For significant rashes, you may want to use a heavier barrier cream for baby's comfort.
Other uses: You will find a myriad of other uses for this gentle, effective spray. A quick spritz soothes minor cuts and skin irritations (e.g., sunburns, insect bites). Potion makes a wonderful, moisturizing pick-me-up spray for mom, too.
Kissaluvs Diaper Lotion Potion ($16.95)
4 oz Squirt-top bottle
Makes 8 Diaper Lotion Potion spray refills or dozens of wipe solutions
2-oz makes 4 Diaper Lotion Potion spray refills or up to 15 wipe solutions.
4-oz makes double that.
Ingredients: Jojoba oil infused with chamomile, lavender essential oil, tea tree essential oil
To use: Shake well. To refill Diaper Lotion Potion spray bottle, add 1 Tablespoon concentrate to 1/2 cup witch hazel. For larger containers, mix 1 oz concentrate to 1 cup witch hazel.
Other uses: Mix or blend a squirt or two of concentrate with distilled water* as a diaper wipe solution. Add a dash or two to running water for an exquisite bath experience for baby... or you!
Notes: We specifically formulated the concentrate as a gentle, all-natural product, but we still recommend that it not be used full strength on baby's delicate skin. Always dilute with distilled water* or witch hazel before use.
* When mixing with distilled water, you lose the preservative action of the witch hazel, so be sure to use the water-based mix within two weeks.
ReviewsAdd Your Review
Tell a Friend
|Your cart is currently empty|