Ergo Baby Carrier
WHY CHOOSE ERGO?
The ERGO Baby Carrier's ergonomic design supports a correct sitting position for the baby's hip, pelvis and spine growth. It disperses most of the baby's weight between the hips and thighs, which helps to eliminate compression of the spine when hanging by the crotch which most other designs require. The ERGO also balances the baby's weight to parents' hips and shoulders, and alleviates physical stress for the parent.
- 14 ounce cotton canvas for maximum durability
- 400 threads per inch cotton poplin lining and hood
- 100% cotton batting in body of carrier to soften edges
- One inch, high density foam in shoulder straps
- Quarter inch high density neoprene foam in waist belt
- National Molding buckles tested up to 235 pounds
- Waist belt circumference from 25" to 43"
- Fits from 5' to 6.5' body height with adjustable shoulder and chest straps
- Sleeping hood adjusts in length to growth of baby
- Reinforcement stitching used at all fabric intersections
- Interior rip-stop reinforcements at critical intersections
- High quality black webbing
- Durability/strength tested up to 90 pounds
Why Buy Organic?
Organic cotton is produced without the use of harsh chemicals. Instead natural fertilizers, compost and the use of natural pest control have helped make the growing of organic cotton a viable enterprise.
Organic Cotton, Good for You, Good for Nature
The benefit of producing cotton organically, to the consumer, especially our babies, is the softness and quality that only organic cotton can provide. This is one of the top reasons people choose organic cotton for their delicate baby's skin.
Our New 100% Organic Cotton Carriers (including the linings, Infant Inserts and Accessories*) are certified by the Control Union Certifications (formerly Skal International) in the Netherlands. CU is an independent, internationally operating organization that carries out inspections and issues certificates for sustainable production methods.
CU is accredited to carry out inspection and certification services according to the:
- EU organic requirements (EEC Regulation 2092/91)
- USA organic requirements
- National Organic Program (NOP) of the USDA
- Japanese organic requirements
When you buy Organic, you can be sure that the fabric came from partnership with Mother Earth.
*with the exception of the nylon lining in the front pouch
ReviewsAdd Your Review
Tell a Friend
|Your cart is currently empty|